Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Owe Millions Of Thanks To You, Mom

Since the very dawn of the day, my mind is filled with the thoughts of my golden childhood days. Don't know why? I still remember those days when I used to hold mom's finger to cross the roads on my way to school. Can't forget those precious moments when she helped me out in every step of my life with good suggestions.

free thank you greeting cards, free thank you greetings, free thank you e greetings, thank you cards greetings, thank you note greetings, graduation thank you greetings, 123 greetings thank you, birthday thank you greetings, greetings for thank you cards, thank you egreetings, thank you wishes
free thank you greeting cards, free thank you greetings, free thank you e greetings, thank you cards greetings, thank you note greetings, graduation thank you greetings, 123 greetings thank you, birthday thank you greetings, greetings for thank you cards, thank you egreetings, thank you wishes

Even today she's one of a kind and God broke the mold. And doesn't matter how many years pass by, she will never be old. She is a perfect example of the angelic magnanimity.

Its just for so many reasons like these that I want to thank her today, on her 50th birthday. And what can be more precious than my heartfelt thanks to her?

Mom, I wish you knew, there are many such moments when how much you matter to me. I thank you for being such a wonderful mother.

free thank you greeting cards, free thank you greetings, free thank you e greetings, thank you cards greetings, thank you note greetings, graduation thank you greetings, 123 greetings thank you, birthday thank you greetings, greetings for thank you cards, thank you egreetings, thank you wishes
free thank you greeting cards, free thank you greetings, free thank you e greetings, thank you cards greetings, thank you note greetings, graduation thank you greetings, 123 greetings thank you, birthday thank you greetings, greetings for thank you cards, thank you egreetings, thank you wishes

Labels:

Bookmark This Post:

                         
posted by Michael at Wednesday, August 22, 2007, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

1 Comments:

I really Enjoyed your site...Want to exchange link with scariestplace.blogspot.com whose PR 3 ..... Then Contact webmaster.blogz@gmail.com